If you want to know more about the range of schools in North Lincolnshire, please use the buttons below to search the Local Offer directory. Here you will find contact details, a map, links to the schools’ website and a link to the Ofsted report.

Thirty-six of the primary and infant schools have nursery provision.

Three of the secondary schools have sixth-forms offering a wide range of courses and quality post 16 provision.

There are two colleges in North Lincolnshire and a University Technical College.

To find schools in other areas use the ‘other schools’ tab below or ‘find and compare schools’ tool on GOV.UK

Information about school closures can be found on the North Lincolnshire Council website and lots of other useful information about schools.

If you want to know more about schools in different areas and independent schools, please click on the buttons below to visit the Local Offer directory

If you want to know more about Education Services in North Lincolnshire please visit the Local Offer Directory

The national curriculum is a set of subjects and standards used by primary and secondary schools so children learn the same things. It covers what subjects are taught and the standards children should reach in each subject.

Other types of school like academies and private schools don’t have to follow the national curriculum. Academies must teach a broad and balanced curriculum including English, maths and science. They must also teach religious education.

Visit GOV.UK for more information about key stages of education.

Last modified: November 20, 2018