Paying for My Home
Whatever type of housing you choose will need to be paid for.
This could be:
- A weekly or monthly rent payment
- A repayment of a mortgage, which is money you have borrowed from a bank or building society to buy your home
The money you need to pay for your housing, is likely to come from a variety of sources including:
- Wages (income from a paid job)
- Housing benefit
- Income support
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Universal Credit
You will find more information about money on the Gov.UK website.