In North Lincolnshire we ensure that the needs and views of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities, and their parents or carers, are at the forefront of any changes taking place locally. We also place a strong emphasis on ‘co-production’ when implementing the SEND reforms.
We have been working with key stakeholders. These include children, young people and their parents and carers. As well as a wide range of professionals and independent voluntary organisations. We will continue to do this so that we achieve better outcomes locally.
There are currently no consultations to comment on
Feedback on the Local Offer website
If you would like to offer some feedback on the Local Offer website please use the link below.
Details of dedicated consultation sessions that have taken place in the past are listed below:
- Annual Consultation on the North Lincs Local Offer
- Consultation sessions with children and young people
- Consultation on Health Matters
- Consultation on North Lincs Transition plan
- Consultation on Speech and Language Therapy
- Review of the Speech and Language Therapy Toolkit
- What do you think about Health Services?
- Consultation on Changing Places
- Consultation on the North Lincs Accessibility Strategy
- Consultation on the North Lincs Local Offer
- Consultation – Review of Short Breaks for Disabled Children
We have consulted with children, young people, parents, carers and families on the Local Offer.
Our You Said We Did report details who we have consulted with. It includes their comments on the Local Offer. It also includes our response to those comments and what action we intend to take in relation to those comments