One of the powerful principles underpinning the SEND reforms is to ensure that the needs and views of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities and their parents or carers are at the forefront of any changes taking place locally. There is also a strong emphasis on ‘co-production’ in implementing the SEND reforms.
In North Lincolnshire, Local Authority Officers have been working alongside key stakeholders, including children, young people and their parents and carers, as well as a wide range of professionals and independent voluntary organisations for this purpose and will continue to do this so that we achieve better outcomes locally.
There are currently no topics under consultation but if you would like to offer some feedback on the Local Offer website or if you have any comments about Independent Monitoring, please use the links below.
Details of dedicated consultation sessions that have taken place in the past are listed below:
- Annual Consultation on the North Lincolnshire Local Offer 2016
- North Lincolnshire Transition Plan – Moving from statements of SEN 2016
- Review of Speech and Language Toolkit – Feedback from schools 2016
- Speech and Language Therapy 2016
- Short Breaks for Disabled Children – Stakeholder Consultation Event 2016
- What do you think of Health Services? 2016
- Annual Consultation on the North Lincolnshire Local Offer 2015
- Changing Places Consultation 2015
- DfE Survey – Your views matter 2015
- Health Matters 2015
- Independent Monitoring Officer 2015
- North Lincolnshire Accessibility Strategy 2015-2017