Family Information Service
The Family Information Service provides free, impartial information and advice to families in North Lincolnshire.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01724 296629
Special Educational Needs Team
- Management of Education Health & Care (EHC) Needs Assessment process
- Annual review of EHC plans and statements
- Provide advice and guidance to education providers, parents and other professionals regarding EHC Needs Assessment and review process
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01724 297148
The staff within the Special Educational Needs and Disability, Information and Advice Service (SENDIASS) are available to give you independent advice and support on a range of topics including:
- special educational needs and disabilities
- disability discrimination
- medical needs
- school admissions, transitions and exclusions
- other issues such as bullying and transport
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: 01724 277665 (direct line/24 hour answer phone)
Parents Involved in Participation (PIP Forum)
The Parents Involved in Participation (PIP) is a forum/group to express the views of parents and carers of disabled children and those with special needs. They are made up of parents and carers who know on a practical daily basis just how challenging caring for a child with special educational needs and disability is.
PIP can give independent advice and guidance to parents and carers on a range of subjects, many of which they have experienced themselves.
Tel: 08453 889984 Website: North Lincolnshire PIP Forum – Facebook: com/pipforum Twitter: @pipforum