Community Wellbeing Hubs
About our Hubs
Our Community Wellbeing Hubs provide advice and support for vulnerable adults in North Lincolnshire.
Activities in the hubs and local community will vary and may include:
- support to access employment and meaningful activity
- activities and support for carers
- over 75 wellbeing check
- activities such as craft, reminiscence, healthy eating, chair based exercise, tabletop games, kurling, archery and discussion of current affairs
- targeted workshops on issues such as dementia, nutrition, home and personal safety
- access to services including bathing, podiatry and other health topics
- volunteering opportunities
- information and signposting to other services
For more information on Community Wellbeing Hubs please visit their webpage on the North Lincolnshire Council website.