Education, Health and Care (EHC) Hub
EHC Hub training
The EHC Hub is a new online area for families, professionals and education settings to work together and contribute on Education, Health and Care (EHC) assessments, plans and reviews.
The EHC Hub puts children and their families at the heart of these processes and provides secure access to anyone who needs to be able to contribute and view information. It has been designed to support local processes and to work alongside existing systems.
Our digital-first platform will transform the way we work with partners and is the key to driving meaningful engagement and providing the best outcomes for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
Dates for training sessions
- Parents Involvement and Participation (PIP) Forum AGM – Interactive Workshop 27 February 2020
- Parents Involvement and Participation (PIP) Form Roadshows – Dates TBC
- Advice Giver Process Workshop – 11 February 2020
- Process Workshop for SENCOs/Education Providers – 11 February 2020
- EHC Hub Interactive Workshop – Special Schools – 27 January 2020
- Early Years private, voluntary and independent (PVI) settings – 23 January 2020
- Advice Giver Process Workshop – 7 January 2020 (x 2 sessions)
- SENCO Interactive Workshop – 26 November 2019
- SENCO Interactive Workshop – 22 November 2019
- Advice Giver Process Workshop – 22 November 2019
- SEND Conference for Parents and Carers – 15 November 2019 – EHC Hub Demo
- SENCO Network Meeting – 15 October 2019 – EHC Hub Demo
- SEND Conference for Schools – 20 June 2019 – EHC Hub Demo
Training sessions for parents and carers will be available soon.