Education, Health and Care (EHC) Hub
From 28 January 2020 requests for an Education, Health and Care Assessment in North Lincolnshire will be via our Education, Health and Care (EHC) Hub.
The EHC Hub is a new online area for families, professionals and education settings to work together and contribute on Education, Health and Care (EHC) assessments, plans and reviews.
The EHC Hub puts children and their families at the heart of these processes and provides secure access to anyone who needs to be able to contribute and view information. It has been designed to support local processes and to work alongside existing systems.
- Children, young people and families a voice so they can contribute, view information and track their case
- The statutory assessment team a secure platform to coordinate assessment, planning and reviews
- Professionals who are involved, a simple way to contribute advice easily and securely
- Education settings an intuitive hub for managing all EHC assessment and review cases
Our digital-first platform will transform the way we work with partners and is the key to driving meaningful engagement and providing the best outcomes for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Training sessions for the new Hub are taking place in preparation for the launch of the Hub in January 2020. Further details here.
EHC guidance videos
Guidance videos for professionals:
- SENCo – request for assessment
- Contributor/SENCo – contributing advice
- SENCo – arranging a review
Guidance videos for parents/carers/guardian