Speech and Language Therapy
The team support children and young people across North Lincolnshire with Speech, Language and Communication needs. They also work with children who have feeding and swallowing difficulties.
They help children with:
- Using speech sounds
- Understanding language
- Putting words together
- Developing vocabulary
- Selective Mutism
A mix of any of the above.
Each Service within the Children’s Therapy Team has a detailed pathway showing the steps that take place following referral as well as the journey your child may take after assessment. Further Information about services can be accessed through the NLaG Trust website.
- North Lincolnshire Communication and Interaction Pathway [PDF, 495KB]
- Speech and Language Therapy Intervention pathway [PDF, 187Kb]
- North Lincolnshire Speech and Language Therapy Referral pathway and criteria [PDF, 411Kb]
- Cross Site Nutrition and Dietetics Intervention Pathway [PDF, 342Kb]
(The documents above may not be fully accessible. If you need a copy in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Help in the Early Years Fact Sheet [PDF, 358Kb]