Coronavirus - Transition Back to School
For the latest updates relating to the Coronovirus outbreak, please visit the North Lincolnshire Council
Information to support children and young people going back to school
Use these resources to support your child reflect on their Lockdown Experience and start considering what it will be like to return to school.
Advice for Parents
Returning to school for the first time in months will undoubtedly be nerve-wracking for many children and parents/carers. Barnardo’s have created two booklets to help children and young people.
- Barnardo’s Returning to School Life After Lockdown Guide [PDF, 2Mb]
- Barnardo’s Year 6 Transition Guide – Stepping into Secondary School [PDF, 4Mb]
Our Pinterest page is an easy visual way of sharing some of the creative ideas we’ve found online to support your
Other useful resources
- Helping your child with Lockdown (video at bottom)
- Supporting neurodiverse children in challenging times such as during self-isolation
- My Worries – to help children explore how they might be feeling
ASET and Behaviour Support are available throughout the Summer Term to offer advice and support. Please contact