Please review and correct the information below.

Download our Free App to your IPhone or Android

Home What are Special Educational Needs and Disability? What is the Children and Families Act 2014? What is the SEND Local Offer? What is Early Help? What is an Education, Health and Care (EHC) Needs Assessment? Where can I find Independent Help and Support? Key documents for implementing the SEND reforms

Organisation header

Summary of service

Access to service

Levels of support

Support available to all children and young people with SEN or disabilities

Support available for children and young people with SEN or disabilities who require additional support over and above that provided routinely as part of universal services

Support available for children and young people with SEN or disabilities who require specialised, longer term support and those with high needs accessing provision through EHC Plans

With parents and carers

With children and young people

Additional information

Contact details





Print page

How to find us


Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Event detail

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.